101 W Queens Way
Hampton, VA 23669
An elite career opportunity starts with VIRGINIA SCHOOL OF HAIR DESIGN. A new exciting life could be right around the corner! Our school is designed to teach you the skills you’ll need, inspire you to explore your creativity and passion in all phases of beauty. We will prepare you to succeed in a salon, in business, and in life. Take the time now to find out about our courses, our requirements for admission, schedules and enrollment procedures. Established in 1958, nationally accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences (NACCAS)
- To provide career preparation in the cosmetology/barbering arts and sciences, and/or related fields, and/or unrelated fields.
- To maintain a high level of effective teaching by constantly seeking to improve our techniques.
- To instruct students in the rules and regulations of the Department of Professional Regulation.
- To abide by the rules and regulations of the Department of Professional Regulation.
- To endeavor to maintain high standards and to exemplify these standards daily.
- To constantly seek instructor improvement through teacher training seminars.
- To always maintain good relationships with patrons and to extend to them due respect.
- To assist graduates in securing employment.
- To advertise truthfully and honesty at all times.
- Above all, to produce students who will be an asset to this our prestigious and regarded profession.
The Virginia School of Hair Design is an equal opportunity educational institution. We do not discriminate on basis of sex, age, color, religion, or ethnic origin.