The Hampton Public Piers is a transient facility located within walking distance of Downtown Hampton’s historic district, restaurants, and local attractions. It was the first marina in the Commonwealth of Virginia to receive Virginia Clean Marina certification.
HOURS OF OPERATION: OPEN SEVEN DAYS A WEEK 8:30am-5:00pm
Marina Amenities Include:
- Clean shower facilities
- Laundry on site
- Outdoor pool, spa and fitness room at the neighboring Crowne Plaza Hampton Marina Hotel
- FREE Public Wi-Fi on the docks
- Marina Office with internet access, telephone, and book exchange
- Complimentary bicycles
- Boaters Garden with pick your own veggies and herbs
- Discounts on car rental from Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Virginia Green Marina
Overnight rate includes use of the bath house, pool, and fitness room at the neighboring Crowne Plaza Hotel, telephone, book exchange, bicycles, and FREE WIRELESS INTERNET on the docks. Laundry facilities now available at marina.
- $1.75 per foot, per night
- $1.50 per foot, per night (Boat US Members)
- Stay 3 nights, get 4th night free excluding electric.
In for Lunch or Dinner :
Free but please make sure to call Hampton Public Piers on radio channel 16 or call 757-727-1276 prior to docking so we can give you a slip assignment, an empty space does not mean it is available. Once docked please check in with dock master.
$200.00 touch and go
All rates subject to change and not available during Holidays or Special Events. Reservations recommended.
30 amp - $3.00 per night
T30 amp - $6.00 per night
50 amp - $6.00 per night
100 amp - $12.00 per night
Complimentary Services For Our Anchored Visitors:
Dinghy Fee Complimentary
Trash Disposal Complimentary
Internet Access Complimentary
Showers $1.00 per person per day
$3.00 10 lb bag
$4.00 20 lb bag
Rental car service available
Copies and faxing services available
USPS, UPS, and FedEx pick up available
Sunday - Thursday: 8:30 am - 5 pm
Friday & Saturday: 8 am - 6 pm
Dock Master Contact Information
710 Settlers Landing Rd
Hampton, VA 23669